In its 30th year, Your Pages Competition is a National competition which is organized by Children’s World every year to make the Children’s Day special November issue. The first Your Pages Competition was conducted in 1989. The competition is announced in the month of May so that children can utilize their summer vacation to write stories, poems, features, jokes, riddles, etc. and win prizes. The prizewinning entries are published in the November issue of that year.
Kindly refer to Children’s World magazine.
- The Competition is open for subscribers only in the age-group 5-16 years.
- Not more than THREE entries must be sent by each participant.
- Entries must only be sent by post. Entries submitted via Internet shall not be considered.
- The entry/entries must be accompanied by a recent passport-size photograph (ONLY ONE) of the participant.
- Every entry must carry the Declaration Form (given below) duly filled. Entries without this Declaration Form will be considered invalid. In case of multiple entries, a photostat of the Declaration Form may be used.
- The subscription number must clearly be mentioned on the Declaration Form. Entries without the subscription number will be disqualified.
- The word limit should not exceed 750 words.
For Entry Form CLICK HERE